1) Walk from Belmont Flats to the Dundee train station. Leave flats at approximately 6:45 a.m.
2) Catch the 7:08 a.m. train to Falkirk.
3) Ride the train for approximately 1:46 hours.
4) Arrive at Falkirk High Station at 8:54 a.m.
5) When walking to the bus stop, take a right on High Station Road, a left on Gartcows Road and a quick left on S. Banteskine Drive. The station will be on the right. This walk should take approximately 15 minutes.
6) Catch Bus 3 at 9:37 a.m.
7) Arrive at the Falkirk Wheel Visitor Centre at 9:47 a.m.